Banana Toffee Shake – $6.99Gordon Ramsay is introducing the ultimate holiday indulgence: theBanana Toffee Shake. Creamy banana custard, rich toffee sauce drizzle, velvety whipped cream, and toffee sprinkes make this shake a dessert lover’s dream.Breakfast with Santa: Breakfast with Santa is an enchanting experience that will include a delicious breakfast spread of classic menu items, a visit with Santa Claus and his merry band of elves, family-friendly holiday activities, take-home treats, and a keepsake photo.After enjoying breakfast, guests will get to meet Santa. Children can share their holiday wishes with him and will receive a keepsake photo from their special meet and greet. The event runs select dates Nov. 24-Dec. 24, and tickets are $45 for children and $69 for adults. Book HEREHoliday Cocktails – running now through Dec. 31
- Yokai – $19 – Morimoto Knob Creek Bourbon, Monin Caramel Apple Butter, Chambord, MSG, Prosecco
- Kyuri and Spicy – $18 – Cucumber-Infused Espolon Blanco Tequila, Jalapeno, Ginger Liqueur, Ancho Reyes, Velvet Falernum, Lime, Monin Agave
- Toji Moon – $16– Absolut Mandarin Vodka, Sake, Monin Habanero-Lime, Lemongrass, Yuzu, Celery Bitters
- After Midnight – $17– Courvoisier vs Cognac, Legent Bourbon, Ginger, Orgeat, Grapefruit, Lemon, Cinnamon Syrup, Black Walnut Bitters
- Forever Young – $18– Barrel Aged for 2 Weeks- Aviation Gin, Aperol, Carpano Antica, Blood Orange Liqueur, Mole Bitters
- Maker Mark Flight – $36 – Makers Cask Strength, Makers 46, Morimoto Maker’s Mark Private Select – From Chef to Bar, Morimoto Maker’s Mark Private Select – A5 – Spring Staves
- On Christmas Day, Jaleo at Disney Springs will offer a limited-time menu of festive Spanish recipes:
- Sopa de lentejas – $14 – Stewed lentils with chorizo, butifarra and vegetables
- Canelones de rabo de toro y foie – $24 – Pasta stuffed with oxtail with a foie gras and bechamel sauce
- Carrilleras de cerdo con puré de patatas – $24 – Braised pork cheeks with wild mushrooms and potato puree
- Pollo a la Catalana – $36 –Half roasted Catalan style chicken with prunes, raisins, pine nuts and Oloroso wine
- Lubina al “Pil Pil” – $56 – Mediterranean Seabass with classical “Pil-Pil” sauceEarl of Sandwich will provide its fan-favorite seasonal offerings this year, including its Holiday Ham and Holiday Turkey. See full details below.
- Holiday Ham – Ham, cinnamon sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce & cheddar
- Holiday Turkey – Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce & mayonnaiseThis Nov. 21, Chicken Guy! is launching two new flavors of deliciously hand-spun milkshakes available throughout the holiday season. Shakes are $6.49 for a regular and $6.99 for a large at Winter Park, and one size for $6.99 at the Disney Springs location.
- Frozen Peppermint Cocoa Shake – Vanilla soft serve, hot cocoa mix, peppermint and crushed candy cane pieces, topped with marshmallow whipped cream, mini marshmallows and a chocolate drizzle.
- Holiday Cookie Shake -Vanilla soft serve, blended with sugar cookies, marshmallow whipped cream, mini m&m’s & holiday sprinkles, topped with a special holiday cookie.Event OptionsHoliNights: Join the Promenade at Sunset Walk for their annual Holinights Celebration, featuring Santa Claus, mischievous elves, towering toy soldiers, live music, and the nightly lighting of their 42-foot animated Holinights Christmas tree! Plus, climb aboard the all-new Pearl Express Train Tour and experience the Promenade at Sunset Walk. Fun for all ages, the train departs from the Promenade’s “North Pole Roundabout” throughout the day. FREE admission and parking.Holiday Chocolate Wonderland: Wondrous joy awaits as Central Florida’s premier family vacation destination, located just minutes from Walt Disney World, debuts a holiday wonderland created entirely out of chocolate. The resort’s lobby will be home to The Caribe Royale North Pole Express, a 32-foot-long locomotive train; and “Santa’s Magical Flight” featuring Santa and his reindeer, all made completely out of chocolate. The displays are surrounded by festive decor, an illuminated tree, and plenty of yuletide cheer. While viewing the artful displays, guests will also have an opportunity to participate in various themed experiences for the entire family, including merry movies under the stars, specialty meals and menus, visits from Santa, and more.
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!
The post Winter Holiday Dining Specials and Festive Events Across Central Florida appeared first on The Kingdom Insider. Visit The Kingdom Insider for Orlando Travel News and Disney information.