As part of the Halfway to the Holidays push, Disney World has announced the 2022 Holiday Season offerings for Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here’s a rundown:
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – Gaze in wonder as the Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed nightly by holiday projections, alternating with the Beacon of Magic.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine – Don’t miss Minnie’s merry mealtime at this popular restaurant. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Santa Claus Motorcade – Catch the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade, where old St. Nick will travel up Hollywood Blvd. in his candy-apple red convertible, packed with a sack of presents!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Look forward to an unforgettable holiday finale featuring everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf.
- Dazzling Holiday Décor – Discover seasonal style at every turn—including special holiday touches in Toy Story Land.
Notably missing is the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM fireworks show, which hasn’t been presented since 2019.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!